Digital Citizenship & Literacy
- BR Jones-Kavalier & SL Flannigan (2006) ‘Connecting the digital dots: literacy of the 21st century’, Educause Quarterly, no. 2, January, pp. 8–10, retrieved 24 May 2013.
- Thomas Tan (Sept-Oct 2011) : “Educating Digital Citizens” Leadership, 41.1, p30-32
- Jennifer Peters (2013) “Seneca College Is Creating the Library of the Future
As the value of digital skills increases, college libraries are responding.” EduTech: Higher Education
Eylem Simsek & Ali Simsek (2013) “New Literacies for Digital Citizenship” Contemporary Educational Technology, 4(2), 126-137
Create, Consume, Collaborate: Best Practices for Cultivating Digital Citizenship in the Classroom, Presented by Megan Mallon and Melissa Mallon for the Summer Institute for Distance Learning & Information Technologies (Summer 2013)
- Partnership for 21st Century Skills : 21st Century Curriculum and Instruction (2007)
- Brodie, M. L., & Porter, M. (2008). Engaging distance and on-campus students in problem-based learning. European Journal of Engineering Education, 33(4), 433-443.
- Hung, W. (2013). Problem-based learning: A learning environment for enhancing learning transfer. New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education, (137), 27-38.
- Kek, M. Y. C. A., & Huijser, H. (2011). The power of problem‐based learning in developing critical thinking skills: Preparing students for tomorrow’s digital futures in today’s classrooms. Higher Education Research & Development, 30(3), 329-341. doi:10.1080/07294360.2010.501074
- Kumar, M., & Natarajan, U. (2007). A problem-based learning model: Showcasing an educational paradigm shift. Curriculum Journal, 18(1), 89-102. doi:10.1080/09585170701292216
- Price, B. (2000). Problem-based learning the distance learning way: A bridge too far? Nurse Education Today, 20(2), 98-105.